Every year, we as a church celebrate the four weeks leading up to Christmas; we call it Advent. We light candles, we think nice thoughts, maybe say a prayer or two. But I've never felt as if I were living it, that is, really preparing my mind and my heart and my spirit for the coming of Christ. So, based on a friend's "365 Days of Kindness" Project, I am going to be live and act according to the 28 days of Advent. So, here it is. I hope you’ll feel free to join me if you are so inspired.

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Day 22: LOVE




Whew, we’re in the home stretch, folks. LOVE. How easy is that?

Because this is a day of rest for me, I will contemplate LOVE, and how I can act with LOVE.

Here are some quotes to ponder:

“And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three. And the greatest of these is love.”      
- 1 Corinthians 13:13


"Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas." – Dale Evans


"Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn't show up on X-rays, but you know it's there."      
- George Burns





No comments:

Post a Comment